Commitment to Quality
Consistent Quality Magnetics by Minntronix, Inc.
Controlled by problem Prevention, Inspection, and Corrective Action
- MTX is ISO 9001 certified in the USA and China (QM & QS available to review).
- MTX designs magnetics using ‘state of the art’ design tools (120+ years design experience).
- MTX provides customers with a print set (with BOM upon request) with physical samples.
- MTX provides complete test data on electrical and mechanical parameters on all samples.
- MTX provides specific process detail, when needed for process assurance (incl. Equipment).
- MTX holds a ‘golden’ sample and print/BOM in US, for products built at our China factory.
- MTX provides component supplier traceability, and production yield data upon request.
- MTX will not deviate from stated BOM AVL unless approved by our customer.
- MTX records test data on 10 labeled pcs. from every production shipment we make.
- MTX accepts special control requests, such as samples retested in the USA.
- MTX performs 100% testing of all key electrical and mechanical parameters on all pieces.
- MTX then performs a quality audit on all shipments using Mil-Std-105D to 0.1% AQL.
- MTX establishes sample size for Mil-Std-105D depending on history (starts with highest).
- MTX reviews shipment test data from parts built in our China factory, as compared to samples.
- MTX accepts special inspection requests.
- If a problem is found with one of our products after it has left our facilities, it becomes our highest priority.
- We create a Corrective Action Report that addresses immediate and long-term actions.
- We apply technical resources to define the problem, and open up capacity to rework or rebuild.
- We work with our customer to learn exactly how they want the problem resolved.
- We apply our resources towards our Satisfaction Guaranteed marketing position.
- For worst-case scenarios, we maintain Error & Omissions and Product Liability Insurance.